Friday, February 13, 2015

Zendala or Zendalette?

The Exploration of Zendala's continues. This is a very low level Zendala. Perhaps it should be called a Zendalette. All Tiles finished are great practice even if the result is not within specs. This piece was colored with Water Color Pencils, but no water was applied, as I liked the pastel look. Completing the process may have invited chaos to prevail.  Here it is, for better or worse, and is included as a sample upon which future pieces may be gauged as an improvement or advancement in technique. (Or not.)


Patterns:
1-Poser
2-Ing
3-In a Pod (version thereof.)
4-Tipple
5-Trentwith

Tile: 3.5" Fabriano Tiepolo, Pen: Sakura Pigma Micron .01: Loen-Cornell Water Color Pencils.

6 comments:

  1. Like a bouquet, just in time for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exploring your work today and feel a bit like a voyeur. I love this exploration of a Zendala and I think it looks a bit electric, it has its own energy! Anyway, I find inspiration in it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work David!
    Barb B. CZT
    www.tilestanglesandstrings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S., I just started following you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink and blue designs look like hungry, angry rabbits. I love this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.โรงพิมพ์

    ReplyDelete