Friday, February 6, 2015

Zendala effort continues...

Zendalas are a wonderful challenge. I'm still practicing them on 3.5" square tiles, and having too much fun exploring these fabulous designs to stop long enough to create some 4 5/8" Zendala Tile Stock. Official Zentangle® Tiles are awesome, and that has been my focus, now the Zendala format is getting some attention, and just around the corner are inchies. The Bijou Tiles are beautiful tiles, and the new Opus Tiles open up yet another mind boggling adventure in larger sized Tangling experiences.

Here is my latest Zendala attempt. I like how it turned out.





5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Zendala. Love the colors and the symmetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein großartiges Zendala mit wunderschönen Farben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I love all those bits of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive! If that's your first try, what will it be when you get the hang of it!
    I particularly admire the intricacy, all the careful details and subtle work on colours. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nat. This is my second Zendala. The first one is in a previous Post. I love them am looking forward to exploring more of them. So fun.

      Delete